We woke up to a cover of snow this morning. It fell some time before 4 am. The kids were so excited. Jack just wanted to tromp around in it but I wouldn't let him before we bought snow boots. My kids eat snow like it was candy. Could it be better than candy? We bought boots and as soon as we got home they started shoveling the deck and eating to their hearts content. I am still teaching Jack not to eat the dirty snow. I think it is time to buy a sled before they are gone.
1 comment:
Oh, dear Winter....we are *just* now beginning to see the signs of Fall down here (it was 72 today) but it's supposed to be in the upper 70s tomorrow. ;-)
Keep posting those snow pictures...it'll be all I see for, at least, the next three years. ;-)
Enjoy it, Mia and Jack! And Jack, whatever you do, don't eat the yellow snow--it's not lemon or banana. *wink*
Post a Comment