Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Mia!


The night before Mia's birthday I stayed up to make her a Hello Kitty Birthday Cake. It was my first attempt at making a nice cake.

For school I went in with Cole to celebrate Mia's birthday. She read two books to her class and we had cupcakes. She really felt special!
Mia decorated all the cupcakes herself. We used a pastry bag and a star tip. It made it soooo easy and there wasn't that much of a mess.
We headed to Build-A-Bear in the afternoon. They were so excited! How could they not be?
The Cake. I did make it look like a kitty but not so much like Hello Kitty. She loved it though and I was pleased with my work.


3 comments:

Melanie said...

great job on the cake! i'm so impressed! she looks so grown up, sigh, how does it happen so fast?

Yonker Family said...

I love the cake Lori! The girls all look like they had a great time, I know Molly did.

Lauren in GA said...

I love the cake and I totally think it looks like Hello Kitty! Happy Birthday, Mia!