Sunday, September 28, 2008

The things Jack says

One night, of many, Jack kept getting out of bed and coming down stairs. I think he had been down about 3 times at least. He peeked his head around the corner from the kitchen. Because we get exhausted taking him back up to bed again and again Colin said, "Go back to bed or I will take your butt back to bed." We don't use that word and usually say bum. Jack, not know what a butt is said, "I don't have a butt" in his high pitched voice. He said it so cute and so innocently that we just had to laugh.

Jack picks up many things from Mia and she likes to say that certain things are her "favorite" as all kids do. Today I heard Jack say to Colin, " your my favorite daddy!" Later today he said, "your my favorite mommy!" He's so sweet! He uses that sweetness to get what he wants from me and it almost always works.

5 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Tee hee...He doesn't have a butt! I love it!

I am so glad you are Jack's favorite parents :)

Trev and Shan said...

Hey Colon and Lori!! (hehe) Your kids are sooo adorable! I can't believe you have 3 of them! Congrats on little Cole, he's a cutie.

Trevor did apply to Case Western and unfortunately, it's one of the two schools that have rejected him so far. :o( He is bummed about it, I think he was really hoping to at least get an interview there. He's heard really good things about that school. But thanks for thinking of us. And congrats on finishing school...that is so awesome! I hope you're liking your job/residency.

Good to hear from you...I'll have to check out your blog every once in a while. :o)

Yonker Family said...

Jack IS so sweet. I can just imagine him in his little voice proclaiming that he doesn't have a butt. What a cutie.

rebeccaV said...

It is a blogging frenzy here!! I haven't checked your blog in a little while and all of a sudden there are 3 new posts! Jack sounds like such a sweet little boy. Mom was telling me about his swimming pool antics-he sounds so fun!

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged come to my blog and see