Mia made up this obstacle course tonight all by herself. She walked us through the course then Colin had his turn. He had to sing the ABCs at the very end, he timed each of us and we had some good laughs. I have to compliment Mia on her creativity!! Colin didn't get a recording of me but the pictures show that I am singing "I'm A Little Tea Pot". Jack played a bit but as usual he only wanted to do his own thing and kept trying to mutilate the course. He is the typical younger brother torturing his older sister. I have a feeling it will take about 20 years for him to stop doing that.
Oh the things you do for your kids!
8 comments:
I love it!! My favorite part was you laughing at Collin and telling him that you repented! You also look very cute in your teapot poses!
Oh, sorry, Colin only has one L.
How fun! The other night Kate and Pete made their own version of the game Mousetrap in the basement. Mia and Kate would have so much fun together! Oh, about Croshaw's-UT...that is John and Tessa, Pete's younger brother. The USA one is our family blog. I can send you an invite to that one.
Very, very nice.....hahah. How creative of Mia!
very talented family. so great to hear voices. can't wait to see all of you.
i love it too! mia is so great. when colin said to mia "you're the winner", he sounded EXACTLY like dad! it made me kind of sad that we're all so grown up...it was so nice to have 2 parents around to always take care of me. mia, jack and cole are 3 lucky kids to have such good, fun parents!
Now this is a side of Collin that we don't often get to see. I think you might be able to use this as some collateral at some point. Mia is such a creative, sweet little girl.
How fun!! Mia is so creative!!
Post a Comment