Cole was very attentive to the camera. He was so good!
3 peas in a pod
glow sticks on their clothes and dance around. It was certainly entertaining!
We had a busy weekend this past one. Friday night we joined our good friends at the Haunted Hay Ride. I was so excited about it all day that I forgot to go to a doctors appointment. They had some fun creative things to partcipate in. Mia loved it, Jack covered his ears the whole ride. There was a tractor pulling the wagon but it really wasn't loud. I think it was his way of saying he didn't like it. It was really a good time.
Saturday we went to a fall festival, again with our close friends and ate apples, got pumpkins and enjoyed the warm fall weather. It was over 75 degrees. Colin had to work and I had help thankfully. Jack likes to run off and never while I am paying enough attention to notice. It happens frequently. Thankfully he doesn't like other people or people he doesn't know I should say. It can be very stressful for me. He's such a sweet guy though when he wants to be and watch out he can be terribly two and usually when we are in public.
Fall is just so much fun!
1 comment:
Lori didn't tell you about the guy working on the hayride and his jokes. He was dressed up as the grim reaper and told haloween jokes. Keeping in mind the riders of the hayride were from 0 to 50 years old, tell me if you think this is an appropriate one:
What do you get when you goose a ghost? A handful of sheet.
Post a Comment