Cole just started smiling last week and I got lucky and shot these pictures today. It just melts my heart every time I get him to smile at me. He is even starting to coo. He loves to talk to Colin. This is my favorite stage I have to admit!
Oh my goodness, he is so sweet! Your kids always smile so good for the camera!! I can't wait to meet him, either! When is the next time you are planning on a trip home?!
Oh my heck, he is such a cutie!! I can't believe he is so big already!! I LOVE his little smile. It makes all of those late nights and early mornings worth it!
9 comments:
Oh my!! I am in love, too!! I love it when they coo and that little smile is to die for!
How adorable! He *does* look just like Jack. :-)
i think he looks like jack, but a little bit different too. he is so adorable. i hope he remembers me, or at least will fall asleep on me once.
oh my gosh! he is so adorable and you're so lucky. i can't wait to meet him!!
Oh my gosh how sweet is he! He is adorable & so happy!
Oh my goodness, he is so sweet! Your kids always smile so good for the camera!! I can't wait to meet him, either! When is the next time you are planning on a trip home?!
Oh my heck, he is such a cutie!! I can't believe he is so big already!! I LOVE his little smile. It makes all of those late nights and early mornings worth it!
how cute! I love that stage too. What a darling smile!
What a beautiful grandson. I can see he's got some of Mia in him - the smile.
Grandpa C
Post a Comment