For 4 nights in a row Cole has slept from 10 or 11 pm to 5 am. He then eats and goes back to sleep until about 8 or 8:30. It has been GREAT!! I hope he keeps it up. He is now in size 2 diapers. He will only be 7 weeks tomorrow but the time sure has flown by. He's such a sweet baby. I think he is learning to like the car a little more. That makes me happy considering we are headed out of town in a few weeks and will be driving for about 6 hours one way. It should be fun!
5 comments:
That is sweet relief! Don't you feel like a new person? :) Ryann slept for 4 hours in a row last night and I actually feel somewhat awake today. Glad you all are doing well.
yea cole!!! can't wait to see you guys. xoxo grandma
That is the greatest, when they start sleeping more. The funk begins to lift from your brain and you feel like a semi-normal human being again!! I hope we get to meet little Cole soon!
Wow that is some great news!!!! Congrats Lori!!
Ohhhhhhh, congrats! I love it when they sleep for long stretches at night. It usually happens for us when I am at my breaking point and then...Phew...I get a bit of sleep.
Post a Comment