I really cannot believe that Norah is one month! Where has the time gone? She hasn't changed much to me but she is gaining weight growing. She is now 6 pounds 6 ounces. She sleeps really well for me at night and I am starting to feel human again. Cole has been so great with her! He often tells her he loves her so much and is very concerned when she cries or grunts. He really is sweet with her and very careful. Norah is such a sweet baby and is spending more time awake and looking around. I am just anxious for her first smiles. She will wake up if I talk to her and track me with her eyes. Even after 4 babies I am amazed with how they know my voice and respond. She is so much fun!
Saturday, February 19, 2011
One Month
I really cannot believe that Norah is one month! Where has the time gone? She hasn't changed much to me but she is gaining weight growing. She is now 6 pounds 6 ounces. She sleeps really well for me at night and I am starting to feel human again. Cole has been so great with her! He often tells her he loves her so much and is very concerned when she cries or grunts. He really is sweet with her and very careful. Norah is such a sweet baby and is spending more time awake and looking around. I am just anxious for her first smiles. She will wake up if I talk to her and track me with her eyes. Even after 4 babies I am amazed with how they know my voice and respond. She is so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow, 1 month!?!?! How did that go by so fast? Honestly, it seems like 1 week ago. She is so sweet. I love how much Cole loves her!!! Lilia had that same little sleeper, it's so adorable.
She looks so much bigger than 2 weeks ago. Amazing what a few ounces will do. I think she's started opening her eyes because this is closer to the time she was supposed to enter the world. She's beautiful... of course.
Grandpa C
she is so precious. I feel so lucky that I got to photograph her! She is such a tiny one. So much fun.
thanks for the photos lori. i love them, and her and all of you. i hope you are getting some sleep.
Dad, she was only 1 week early, not 1 month.
I can't believe she is over a month already!! She is so pretty, I can't wait to meet her. I love that adorable headband in her hair :)
Post a Comment