Monday, March 14, 2011

Can't get enough






Every once in a while I get lucky and Norah will smile for me. It just melts my heart.

9 comments:

Jensen said...

She is so cute!!

Crystal said...

Precious girl- she looks sooooo much like Colin. I hope things are going really well and that four kiddos is becoming easier.

abbynormal said...

She's just so precious - and that was the thought I had before I read Crystal's comment, I swear! Keep the pictures coming when you can, I love to see that baby girl.

David and Debby said...

she is really filling out, and so adorable. i would love to hold her. give her an extra hug for me. did your mom make that afgan, lori? it is beautiful. good place to put a beautiful baby.

Jason and Dana said...

My girls got the biggest smiles on their faces when I showed them those pictures. I can't wait until we are closer and I can hold that beautiful baby!!!!

Hilary said...

She is absolutely beautiful and her little smile melts my heart too. Crystal was right, there is no mistaking who her father is. All of your kids are cute though so its really not a suprise that Norah is too!

rebeccaV said...

She is such a little angel babe! I was looking at these pictures with Naomi and she said, "oh baby, cute baby" :)

Leslie said...

she doesn't even have to smile to melt my heart. she's adorable!

Ben and Laurie said...

She's so sweet. I love it when they smile in their sleep too. It makes you wonder what they are dreaming about.