i am in love with norah's hair.
SO sweet! I love them ALL!
what beautiful pictures. photography has come a long way since i had babies. she is beautiful. i started missing her as soon as i left.
I want to hold her so much more looking at those pictures! Do you think she's going to be a redhead???
What a gorgeous little girl. She looks so fragile, so utterly innocent.
So tiny! I remember when Lexi was that little. I kept thinking I'd break her! Cute pics...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i am in love with norah's hair.
SO sweet! I love them ALL!
what beautiful pictures. photography has come a long way since i had babies. she is beautiful. i started missing her as soon as i left.
I want to hold her so much more looking at those pictures! Do you think she's going to be a redhead???
What a gorgeous little girl. She looks so fragile, so utterly innocent.
So tiny! I remember when Lexi was that little. I kept thinking I'd break her! Cute pics...
Post a Comment