Thursday, January 13, 2011

Not too sad - or at all.

I think my last post sounded sad and I really am not. I am not even nervous. I am more nervous about not being able to eat 8 hours prior to surgery when surgery isn't until 1:30. I feel peaceful and content with what will happen and I know that if she is to turn she will. I have been on my hand and knees cleaning floors but she I feel like she is wedged in there to a certain extent. Seh is Frank Breech - Her head is right in between my ribs with her bum in my pelvis and her feet near her face. I know that we are doing what is best for the baby and I will be just fine. I suppose it is fear of the unknown, mostly. She could still turn, after all and I will have worried and fretted for nothing. I am just super excited to see this little one!

2 comments:

David and Debby said...

We'll plan accordingly. Everything will be fine and little Norah will come into the world healthy and strong to a healthy, strong mom. We love you and admire you greatly for being willing to suffer through much bear these little ones. I can't help but think there are yet many spirits waiting to come to earth, and in these last days, good homes and parents are greatly needed. The world will be a better place because of parents like you and Colin.
David

Jason and Dana said...

I didn't think you sounded sad. Sounds like her form of breech is not even possible to naturally.
Maybe she'll turn, maybe she won't, either way I can't wait to see pictures of her!!