Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sewing project links

Car Seat Canopy - I didn't round the edges like she did. I rounded the corners where I knew it could drag on the ground or floor.

Car Seat Flowers - I found two errors on this link. Read the directions and you will know what I am talking about. When you sew the half circles at the bottom she says to put the wrong-sides together then sew. It is actually the right sides together then sew. Also, for the bottom layer of petals there are actually 10. She said only 9. I didn't put mine on pins, I just used hair clips. Pins might be a better idea if you think they might get taken off of the straps or fall off. I might re-do that. Cole likes to play with them.

Nursing Cover - I made mine a few inches larger in both the length and width. I just like the extra coverage.

Each project was easy and only the flowers were a bit time consuming. I did do one in about an hour but I was watching TV too. There are just lots of little steps.


Have fun!

No comments: