I have finished a few projects. The first is a car seat canopy/tent. I found the pattern on-line and there was a link to, what I think, are very cute hand sewn flowers. I also made a new nursing cover. I do have one from Cole but I wanted one that was bigger, girly and that matched the car seat canopy. It turned out just like I wanted it to. I completely adored the ribbon and couldn't resist. I do have plans to make a matching diaper and wipes pouch also. I have really enjoyed sewing again. It has been a long time other than mending Colin's shorts only 3 months too late for him to wear. The kids like to help by pushing the sewing pedal.


Well, with only about 35 days until I go in to be induced I thought I would brighten the day with a belly shot. I can't say I love posting it but hey, people keep asking to see it. Hope you are all satisfied. I went to my doctor yesterday and he said that he is pretty sure she is head down. I was worried because I don't have the usual feet in my ribs feeling like I have with the other kids. I am certainly not complaining!! He also said that she is little, she probably won't be even 7 pounds. Like I would complain about that, right? All my babies have been under 7 pounds. Mia is so excited and she made a count-down calendar until Jan. 20th. She wanted an exact date but even with induction it's not a guarantee. She also wanted to know if she would be the 4th or 5th person to hold her and if not what number. I go back in two weeks for an exam and an ultrasound just to make sure baby is head down and to see if I am dilated or how much I am dilated. I can't imagine that I wouldn't be at all. I have lots of braxton-hicks contractions EVERY day. My parents will be here just a few days before I go in and I am really excited and grateful!
13 comments:
I love all your projects! The car seat cover is super cute with the flowers. Cute belly pic :) You look so small and skinny! Good luck in the next 35 days!
You look so cute, Lori!! I can't wait to see your sweet little girl. Awesome job on your carseat tent, it's adorable! I have one of those and I LOVE it!!
Super cute: the carseat cover the nursing cover and you!
I still maintain, you are the best-looking pregnant lady I have ever seen. I really, really mean that Lori!
Best of luck!! Nice job on the projects! Good for you for doing those things! I am really excited for Mia too, she is such a lucky girl and you are a lucky mom!
Eeeeee!! Lori, I haven't paid attention to how close you actually are to having this baby girl!!!! That car seat cover is ADORABLE!! I love the flowers you made! I'm going to attempt (actually, my very skilled at sewing friend is helping) to make a crib skirt and bumper. But I think I need to make one of those too. Would you send me the link to the pattern you found? The fabric is so cute!
And you look incredible!!! I should post a picture because I swear Saturday night to Sunday morning my stomach just popped out, but I don't look anywhere close to as good as you.
That totally made me smile about Mia wanting to know what number holding the baby she would be.
That car seat cover is SO adorable!! I love it! And you seriously look awesome! Can't wait to meet sweet baby girl!
Um, #1, you look awesome for only having 35 days to go. #2, I LOVE your handiwork!! So excited for the new little sister.
I'll join in with all the chick comments here, and say I am "so excited" to have another grand-daughter (little sucker), and to have such a great daughter-in-law who is becoming more of a blood relative all the time. Thank you for all your hard work Lori to be such a terrific mother and wife.
Grandpa Croshaw
p.s. - your baby counter is off. Don't let Mia see that.
Grandpa
lori, you look terrific! i love the sewing projects. maybe i'll have to bring some when i come. i can hardly wait to see her. i just relooked at the flowers. they are so so cute. love the fabric!! i hope the time goes fast.
i also have to add that i think the top you are wearing is really cute, too.
The baby counter is right, but I'm being induced early.
SO CLOSE! You look so tiny for being 8 months along. You tall people have all the luck.
I see you've been staying busy with lots of fun projects. I wish I was there to do them with you.
We miss you guys!
Post a Comment