We had our ultrasound today and things look great. Apparently, according to the doctor, "I am a joy to scan." Time to get out all those girl clothes I've been hanging on to.
I am really excited for all of you! You are so fortunate to be having a fourth child. It put tears in my eyes, babies are such a blessing- a little piece of heaven send to make us better people. I hope the pregnancy is amazing and all continues safely and well. I guess moving will be "fun" in the summer, eh?
4 comments:
I am really excited for all of you! You are so fortunate to be having a fourth child. It put tears in my eyes, babies are such a blessing- a little piece of heaven send to make us better people. I hope the pregnancy is amazing and all continues safely and well. I guess moving will be "fun" in the summer, eh?
Yahoo!! Another baby girl!!
How exciting! Two of each looks like fun! We are due in a few weeks with {finally} a boy. :) Congrats again!
I'll bet Mia thinks her boat has finally arrived. Great job Colin and Lori. We love little girls.
Grandpa
Post a Comment