Congratulations! I am pretty sure I am (happily) allll done.I will be happy to love your babies though ;-)
Congrats!! A great time to have a baby. Hope you are feeling okay!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay! Congratulations Lori!
Yeah! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Woo Hoo!!!! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to see you this weekend!
Haha, I was thinking of commenting "Woohoo!" but Bec beat me to it! But yippee hooray!!!!!
Congratulations, Colin and Lori! Just when we had caught up with y'all! hehe! VCOM is just birthin' babies all over the place this year!
we couldn't be happier. we just hope you move closer really soon after #4 is born.
There can never be enough little Croshaws running around. Just think of all that blood we share Lori.Grandpa Croshaw
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Congratulations! I am pretty sure I am (happily) allll done.
I will be happy to love your babies though ;-)
Congrats!! A great time to have a baby. Hope you are feeling okay!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay! Congratulations Lori!
Yeah! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Woo Hoo!!!! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to see you this weekend!
Haha, I was thinking of commenting "Woohoo!" but Bec beat me to it! But yippee hooray!!!!!
Congratulations, Colin and Lori! Just when we had caught up with y'all! hehe! VCOM is just birthin' babies all over the place this year!
we couldn't be happier. we just hope you move closer really soon after #4 is born.
There can never be enough little Croshaws running around. Just think of all that blood we share Lori.
Grandpa Croshaw
Post a Comment