Monday, July 12, 2010

Memphis Kiddie Park



Nachoooooooooooo!
The kids said they were yelling as the ferris wheel went around.








The whiplash roller coaster. Mia and Jack were hooked. I kept telling
Colin to hold Cole's head, hold Cole's head!



The Saturday preceding the 4th we wanted to have a day with the kids. Colin had been working nights and we hadn't done anything away from home and all together for some time. It was a hot and humid day but we didn't let that stop us. We spent a few hot hours at the Memphis Kiddie Park while the kiddos rode a little ferris wheel, race cars, a roller coaster that was sure to give you whiplash, merry go round, airplanes and more. The kids really had a great time and it was fun to see them ride the rides. Thankfully I didn't have to go on any. I get dizzy way too easily!

4 comments:

David and Debby said...

what a fun day. looks like the kids had a blast! thanks for the photos

David and Debby said...

There was a time, even as an adult, that I would go on any ride, just for the thrill, but these days Lori, I'm with you. It's way more fun to watch.
David

Yonker Family said...

FUN! We just took the kids to Lake Fair here in Olympia and it cost s like $60 for the kids to each ride like three of four rides. What a rip off! I miss Memphis Kiddie Land.

Mary said...

That is so fun!! We did that for the first time a few weeks ago and it was pretty hilarious. Matt had to hold Luke's head on the roller coaster too.

I didn't know you pregnant. Congratulations!!! I hope you are feeling okay.