Sunday, May 9, 2010

The next prayer

So, I guess I am getting really good at loosing things because now I can't find my Ipod. Of course, Cole had it, I think. It could be in the trash. I really, really hope that is NOT what happened. I just want it before we leave on Saturday. I HATE to loose things! I become obsessed and think about it all the time. I am sure it will show up. I just have to pray, right?

4 comments:

Janelle said...

It's times like these that I really think the "accio _____" summoning spell from Harry Potter is really the most useful and practical everyday spell. Accio keys! Accio sunglasses! Accio phone! Accio iPod! Accio remote! Accio child!

David and Debby said...

any prayers answered yet?

Colin & Lori said...

YES! I can't even remember where it was now. Pray works!!!

Marilyn said...

I hate losing things, too! You will have to let us all know if you find it! I always lose my keys- errhh!