Here with Mia and Cole
He's such a sweet angel!
More weeds? Are you kidding me? Mom and I really tried hard to get the kids involved in pulling the weeds but they got a bit tired of it. I bribed Jackson with ice cream. He was a great helper. Mia helped spread mulch too. The weather wasn't warm enough to even be outside and enjoy the yard. I am thinking it was a ploy just to get the yard in shape. I suppose it was our turn to help with yard work since David and Debby always come and do
DIY projects at our house.
I was so inspired by all the weed pulling I came home and pulled a bunch of my own.
Such great satisfaction in having cleaned out beds.
Sadly, we didn't have our camera at the wedding and reception but thanks to all
the other folks there are plenty to go around!
2 comments:
A ploy? Are you kidding me? Of course it was a ploy. And it worked beautifully. We are very much enjoying the yard, now that we have some sunny weather.
thanks much for all the help. We love all of you.
David
Sneaky, sneaky dad. I totally fell for it.
Post a Comment