Sunday, March 14, 2010

What could I say?

This guy just makes me laugh some days! I suppose if I didn't laugh I would just cry. This is what I am dealing with lately. However, with his birthday just a few days away we have been talking about what a BIG BOY does. More on that with the actual birthday post.

5 comments:

rebeccaV said...

Oh man, reminds me of a certain little boy I know very well. I feel for you!!

David and Debby said...

The world was ending for a minute there. Did I hear him scream, "IT'S NOT FAIR!!" That is a hoot. He's found himself trapped between that age where simple needs and desires allow everything to be just as you would have them, and that age where life starts to demand personal responsibility. It's a hard transition, but he'll make it. Please make sure that happens before we come in April.
Grandpa

Colin & Lori said...

Oh no, I want you to get the full experience. Of course, he will probably listen to you and Grandma much better than Mom and Dad. Please just don't spoil him too much. Otherwise you are taking him home with you.

abbynormal said...

Yes, don't spoil him too much, that's the Aunt's job!

It's so hard to be a kid sometimes. But don't we all wish we could sometimes have a meltdown like that as an adult, without all the social stigma attached?

Hopefully his birthday was better for him (and you) than this day was.

Leslie said...

Totally made me laugh outloud. Thanks for sharing. I was also really impressed with how you handled it, Lori. You're good mom!