FOR DISASTER!
Cole turned 18 months on February 7. He is one busy, busy guy. The pots and pans pictures as well as the books and tissues all over the floor occured in one day. I let him play with the pots but I HAD to get in a shower and I could hear the books falling on the floor. The fun NEVER ends! Just tonight, while Jack and Cole were in the tub, my cell phone was sitting on the back of the toilet on an almost empty bag of Cottonelle wipes next to his binki. While I was in the other room with Mia he pulled the bag into the tub to get said binki. When I went back into the bathroom I saw that the binki was in his mouth and knew immediately that the phone was in the tub too. My efforts to save my phone were futile. My new one should be here tomorrow. Cole is the biggest mama's boy, the cuddliest, sweetest little rascal ever! I love you little buddy!
And, would you stop growing up so fast?
10 comments:
Looking at those pictures was like looking back on every day here with Emma. Aren't kids fun? :)
What a cute little cyclone. He looks so much like Jack in that picture with Bailey!
I hadn't seen the nose picking picture yet.
Lori, I just saw your blogs for your kids. What a great idea! They are so sweet.
I can't believe Cole is 18 months old already. He is such an adorable boy.
I love the pictures. Especially the one with the phone cord. You gotta love a little boy, and Cole is about as cute as they come.
Oh man, he does look like a little cyclone! I feel your pain, that is exactly how Maggie is! Good thing for him that he's so cute!
What are these blogs for your kids Dana is talking about?
Try to calm him down a little before we come in April, OK?
Grandpa
Rebecca, I have a blog for each of my kids that I just write personal stuff about them on. I didn't think that anyone could see them but me but I guess they can. I don't know how Dana is able to see them. You'll have to ask her how she got there. I don't keep up on them like I would like, of course, but I try here and there.
Lori, if you click on "veiw my complete profile" it lists all of your blogs. You can make them private if you want, otherwise anyone can see them. They are very cute and a great idea!
Post a Comment