Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Jackson!

A new special blanket!
Playing pin the tail on the donkey. Jack with his BEST friend!

More Best Friends.


A camo build a bear from Mia.




Jackson's cupcake cake.
Note Cole sneaking
a bit of frosting.

Just four short years ago I gave birth to a sweet baby boy. He has brought such joy to our lives and has me wrapped aroud his finger. He is so excited to be 4 and a big boy. He can get his own seatbelt on, will sometimes get himself dressed and I have realized that if I just ask him to help or do something he is much more willing than if I tell him. He loves to snuggle on the couch to watch TV. He lets his sister talk mean to him and he doesn't really care. He has serious buyers remorse when he spends any of his own money. He is a sucker for a ball and loves sports. He wants to be a wrestler when he grows up, no, an astronaut. He likes to say, "when I was daddy's age..." He couldn't have been a more gracious birthday boy today. He was so excited to see his cupcake cake, have a special balloon, a quick trip to Chuck E. Cheese and he even said "thanks mom" in his sweet angelic tone he gets. It was such a fun day for me and I think him too. Jackson we love you so much buddy!! We are so happy that you are a part of our family forever.
Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

abbynormal said...

Yay, I'm the first one to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the big 4-year-old! Jack, you had the coolest cupcake cake ever! I can't wait to see you!

Leslie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACK! I LOVE YOU!!

David and Debby said...

I love you too, Jack. You are surrounded by people who love you and want the very best for you. Happy Birthday!!! Love, Grandma Croshaw

Jason and Dana said...

Awwwww Jack!!! He is so freaking cute!! I can't believe he's 4 years old. Which is weird since Eva will be 4 in a couple of months, but I guess I can't believe she's almost 4 either.
Anywho, what a lucky kid to belong to your family! Love you Jackson!

Crystal said...

Jackson, I am sorry I missed your birthday. You are such a cuddly, smart, fun boy. I met you when you were 8 months old and realized right away how special you are. Four is such a big kid! You will learn and experience so much before you turn five. Way to go being so grateful for what you have. Of all traits that are good, I think that one is the absolute best one.