Sunday, October 4, 2009

Christmas wishes



Tooth number 5 is gone now and she is officially toothless. Good thing corn on the cob season is over for us. I think she's pretty cute without them. They have a chart at school and so far she is the only one to loose any teeth to put on it. I worry so much about her being challenged in school. She likes it but when I asked her if she has learned anything new she said, "NO". We are stepping it up at home now. She is just such a smarty. I know, I stay that too much but really, I am humbly amazed by her.

2 comments:

David and Debby said...

mia's hair is getting long!! she is so cute without those teeth. what a fun stage. they just love losing those teeth. xoxo grandma

Crystal said...

She really is adorable, next year at this time, all the little girlness to her will mostly gone. It is kind of sad that it happens, but so exciting all the same.

She is a beauty. Don't worry, Valerie still says "nothing" when I asked her what she learned today in school still.