Thursday, September 10, 2009

The third tooth is gone






She's gone and done it again. I think I know what she will want for Christmas. In the tradition of doing things early she has lost another tooth. I just can't believe she's reached this milestone already. She was very excited today when she was the first one to put a tooth sticker on the tooth chart as school. She bumped her mouth at school and it caused the tooth to loosen even more. It was wiggling from left to right. I got a piece of dental floss, wrapped it around the tooth and gently wiggled it out. She had some pain and blood but was too excited to make me stop. She is much braver than I was!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I think it is way cute! I was trying to remember when Valerie lost her front teeth and I totally can not remember! She did have them completely grown in by second grade, so it must have been age 6. You would think I would remember that, but I totally don't and I did not have a blog then either... sigh.

Anyway. She is way way cute and soon will have adult teeth and look so grown up! How was school this week!?

Colin & Lori said...

school was great! Both kids loved it and it went well. Thanks for asking!

Jason and Dana said...

Ohhhh Mia. Really Lori, your kids are the cream of the crop. It's so sweet she was so excited about losing it she didn't care about the pain. I remember trying the "tie a string around the tooth and door knob and slam the door." Your way was much nicer.

David and Debby said...

Wow Mia, you could drive a truck through there! Just be sure to keep your lips closed when riding your bike. Otherwise you could eat some bugs.

I think what you should post Lori, is some audio of Mia trying to read a poem with lots of S's in it. That would be special.
Grandpa

rebeccaV said...

Leave it to grandpa to say something to make Mia self-conscious, he's so thoughtful that way (or not). You look adorable Mia!!