Thursday, September 24, 2009
Back to Reality
I am finished!! I started the Twilight series Saturday, September 12th because Colin was working two weeks of nights. I had a lot of time to myself. I knew once I started reading I couldn't/wouldn't stop until the last page of the last book. This last week kept me up past 12am a few nights in a row, tonight included. My house has suffered a bit, my kids have watched a bit too much TV and Colin wondered if I would ever finish. I think he is feeling neglected. Well, reality, here I come. I have to say, I haven't missed you very much. It was fun to loose my mind to a good book and not just to my three kids, my messy house, and a very crazy dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So have you read them all? What did you think? The Twilight movie is not as good as the book but I am still excited to see New Moon in the theatre!
nothing like a good book. i am afraid i have done the same thing with the mistborn series, book 2. i have to back off. i am glad you got to read them all, and that you took that time for yourself. i say that because i know you are an excellent mom, and supportive.loving wife. debby
I can't believe you haven't read them yet!!! I totally did that with Harry Potter last summer, it took me about a month! What did you think of book 4?(twilight, not HP) I ask everyone this because I still don't know how I feel about it!!
Carissa, yes, I read all of them and they are much better than the movies but I still liked the movie. I am excited for New Moon also.
Becky, I thought book 4 was a bit over the top! I was a bit exhausted during the book with all the drama. I did like the way it ended though.
Yeah Lori! That is so awesome that you got a little escape to read such fun books. I love them. I am the worst mom when I read them. Yes I have read them all more than once. I am a big nerd. Can't wait for the movie!
I just did that with the Hunger Games books. It's so hard to put a good book down. I'm excited for New Moon to come out too, because I'm really hoping it's better than Twilight. I really didn't like that movie. I thought the guy playing Edward could never remember his lines and it just didn't feel real. New Moon trailers look really good though!
Glad you liked it! We'll have to get a group together for New Moon!
Post a Comment