Loved your summer photos! I think you have the cutest kiddos and the cousins on your family's side are bea-U-tiful. You have the beautiful genes in that family for sure! And... the mountains behind you and the birthday cake made me smile.
I think Bailey is one cute dog and finally! I used to dress Valerie in dresses with leggings. I LOVE them! Have you looked at the Hanna Andersson daydress/playdress and leggings sets!? They are way way way cute too!
Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a great summer. I have to say I am really missing Cleveland right now, I love the Fall there. Cole is so big already! He's such a cute boy.
5 comments:
Loved your summer photos! I think you have the cutest kiddos and the cousins on your family's side are bea-U-tiful. You have the beautiful genes in that family for sure! And... the mountains behind you and the birthday cake made me smile.
I think Bailey is one cute dog and finally! I used to dress Valerie in dresses with leggings. I LOVE them! Have you looked at the Hanna Andersson daydress/playdress and leggings sets!? They are way way way cute too!
Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a great summer. I have to say I am really missing Cleveland right now, I love the Fall there. Cole is so big already! He's such a cute boy.
Lori, I love all these photos. It was so great having you here. What beautiful children you have. xoxo grandma croshaw
I think I love the mud pies best. Remember how fun it used to be to just get really ridiculously dirty?
Correction: What beautiful children WE have. You know, the blood, the sealing, etc.
Proud to be Grandpa.
Post a Comment