Because I am on vacation I have been out of touch with a few things but I did check my email the other day and had a pleasant surprise. For all of our stress and lack of sleep Southwest sent us 3 vouchers for $180 each!!! yahoo, now, I just have to use them by next year about this time. Where shall we go? I really was pleased to see that they compensated us for the fiasco. Kudos to Southwest airlines. They are my favorite airline right now. You can still check 2 bags for FREE with them also.
6 comments:
You should go to Miami!! For Christmas!!
That is totally what I would do... then drive down to Key West, snorkel... it would be lovely.
OK, I think you should find a way to get SW to read your blog, and maybe they would give you a few more passes to compensate you for the outstanding plug you gave them.
I like Crystal's idea - Christmas in Miami. Everybody bring your tents and we'll camp out in Leslie's yard. What do you think Les, are we all invited?
See you in a few days.
David
Yahoo, that's GREAT! You totally deserve it. Southwest for the win!! Delta fails. Remember the fiasco I mentioned the other day with getting home from Kenya? They offered me $50. I'm kind of insulted. And I'm appealing.
Miami for Christmas sounds perfect! There won't be camping out in any yard, since we don't have one. But as many people as would like can camp out in our apartment or at nearby hotels. ;-)
By the way...just out of curiosity, I checked, and Southwest has a blog. You can post comments. Maybe you can let them know how happy you are after all, Lori.
http://www.blogsouthwest.com/
nice! You should totally close your eyes and pick a place..
Post a Comment