Time flies. It's hard to believe our little Cole is already one year old. Since the day he was born he has made our home a happier place. His bright blue eyes and big smile will always make our days brighter. We are so grateful he is our son.
Happy birthday, gorgeous boy!! You sure are cute and happy and your smiling face always makes ME smile too! I can hardly wait to see you and snuggle you and give you kisses in a few days!!
Little Cole, you are such a doll! Looking at the pictures of his progression makes me feel old, and he's not even mine, how does the time fly so fast. I'm looking forward to watching him grow and develop his sweet little personality over the years to come.
Lori, I feel for you with the airport fiasco. All I can say is thank goodness for portable DVD players, they pull us through every time.
3 comments:
Happy birthday, gorgeous boy!! You sure are cute and happy and your smiling face always makes ME smile too! I can hardly wait to see you and snuggle you and give you kisses in a few days!!
OMGoodness, a year already!? Happy birthday, Cole!
Little Cole, you are such a doll! Looking at the pictures of his progression makes me feel old, and he's not even mine, how does the time fly so fast. I'm looking forward to watching him grow and develop his sweet little personality over the years to come.
Lori, I feel for you with the airport fiasco. All I can say is thank goodness for portable DVD players, they pull us through every time.
Post a Comment