Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Addition

We have a little bit of an announcement. We have a new addition to the Colin and Lori Croshaw family.......























































Her name is Bailey and we just got her today. Lori was over at a friends house and she heard that a friend of a friend of a friend had a pug they needed to give away. They got her to keep their other dog company but it didn't work out like they thought it would. We have been talking about getting a pug for a long time and we told the kids we couldn't get a dog until we had a fence. Well, since the fence has been done they have been reminding us of that just about every day. Lori heard about this and got the lady's email and told her we wanted her. We were the first to respond, so we got her. We didn't tell Jack or Mia wer were getting her until after we got there and were playing with her. I wish we had video of it. It's the happiest day of their lives I think.She's about 1 year old and is already trained pretty well, which is a huge selling point (I guess it isn't a selling point if you don't pay is it?). Anyway, it should be fun.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

she is adorable AND my daughter is going to be so jealous!!

Jessi said...

How fun!!! You guys are much more brave than I am...I can't imagine adding one more animal (human or otherwise) requiring my attention. ;-)

grammawright said...

Mia, This is just what you wanted, It will be a lot of fun with her this summer. Jack...teach her to retrieve a ball then you can bat balls for her to find. Cole can just get a face washing...

Love Gramma Wright

Jennifer said...

Yea! Congratulations!! Is she loud like Roxy? It made me feel better reading this, I guess Roxy wasn't too terrible, I was worried you would look into a different breed!

Colin & Lori said...

Jennifer, the funny thing is I often call her Roxy. She is a snorer and just about as loud as Roxy too. My kids still talk about her you know? Thanks for letting us dog sit.