Friday, May 29, 2009

Bibbity Bobbity Bacon

10 comments:

Colin & Lori said...

this is pretty much how i feel about bacon. mmmmmmmm

Jason and Dana said...

Hahaha, Jim Gaffigan is HILARIOUS!!! Do you ever watch My Boys on TBS? He's the funniest guy on the show.

Jessi said...

Who knew there could be so many jokes about bacon? Very funny!!!! And lately, it's become one of my favorite sandwich toppings (with tomato and cheese--yum).

Jason and Dana said...

Love it. Notice no emphasis on Turkey Bacon(aka cardboard you heat up and eat). Sorry Debie, I know you love that healthy stuff.
Jason

Colin & Lori said...

By the way, the first comment was Lori's. And I have to agree about turkey bacon. It ought to be ashamed of itself. It's like turkey flavored tofu. It just doesn't cut it
Colin

David and Debby said...

ok, so i know i buy turkey bacon, but in my heart bacon holds first place. but it has so much fat!!! but it really is so good. i am definitely on the bacon band wagon.

Jason and Dana said...

I'm glad your heart is in the right place, and that you buy turkey bacon for the benifit of your heart. This kind of relates to the asymtope equation on my blog right now. Man that thing just explains life to a T.

Here is a question for you, if you were going to have bacon and eggs for breakfast, and all you had in your freezer was turkey bacon, would you cook it? Well, that is what we did this morning.
Jason

Colin & Lori said...

Jim Gaffigan is shaking his head in disgust right now J.
You really are a math nerd, aren't you. The asymptote equation actually works better with real bacon. Your heart moves closer and closer to stopping without actually stopping if you eat real bacon.

Jason and Dana said...

Good way to sum it up Colin. I have to admit I do like Math. So much I took Algebra 3 times, and calculus 2 times. But once I figured out the break even analysis parabola, I was hooked, sometimes I love to just plug a function into excel and look at the pretty graphs that come out.
BTW, where is Abby in all this math talk?
Jason

rebeccaV said...

I love Toby...