Friday, June 5, 2009

Cole




I caught this great picture of Cole this morning. I just love his new expressions. He didn't like Bailey very much yesterday but was crawling around after her outside tonight.
Cole is such a sweet baby!

5 comments:

David and Debby said...

what a sweet, innocent, adorable, happy little boy. aren't we all lucky to have him in our family? xoxo grandma

Jessi said...

What a sweet smile! SO cute!

Crystal said...

Holy COW! He is not a baby anymore! He looks like a little boy now. That is absolutely amazing! And... he looks like a thin Asher to me.

David and Debby said...

Are you sure that's the same child we saw out there just two months ago? Hard to believe. You think you've got it figured out and then someone goes and throws something like that at you. But, we love him just the same.
Grandpa.

Yonker Family said...

This is such a CUTE picture! Cole is getting so big, I just can't believe how fast it's all going. What a little sweetie.