I realize that David and Abby were here about a month ago but I have been meaning to post these videos of them sliding on the slip and slide. Mind you it was only about 70 degrees out. They were all a bit cold.
Slip and slides are so awesome!! But I have to say, David, that last slide was a little weak...I wanted to see a belly slide! Also, who could forget the Colby slip and slide video, good times.
Eh... With limited amounts of clothing, the belly slide was definitely out. Besides, I thought this was more of a challenge. I thought maybe I could keep the back side dry, and failed, sort of. So maybe the belly slide would have been a good alternative anyway.
I haven't done a slip and slide since I was a kid. We'd love to come over and do the slip and slide. I think the pool might be a little too much for me with all the kids. I've been terrified to go with all three and so I've been looking for our little inflatable kiddie pool. But slip and slide would be a lot of fun for all of us. I babysit Wednesday, but other than that we are free. Give me a call and let me know when would be good for you! Thanks for the invite!
7 comments:
My favorite part is how Mia starts jumping up and down with glee when David falls. :o)
Slip and slides are so awesome!! But I have to say, David, that last slide was a little weak...I wanted to see a belly slide! Also, who could forget the Colby slip and slide video, good times.
We need to get our slip and slide out. How fun! your fence looks way nice also!
Eh... With limited amounts of clothing, the belly slide was definitely out. Besides, I thought this was more of a challenge. I thought maybe I could keep the back side dry, and failed, sort of. So maybe the belly slide would have been a good alternative anyway.
Next time David, next time. Well, next time you will bring your suit right?
I haven't done a slip and slide since I was a kid. We'd love to come over and do the slip and slide. I think the pool might be a little too much for me with all the kids. I've been terrified to go with all three and so I've been looking for our little inflatable kiddie pool. But slip and slide would be a lot of fun for all of us. I babysit Wednesday, but other than that we are free. Give me a call and let me know when would be good for you! Thanks for the invite!
ahhh... looks like fun! I would def. not be out there in the 70s... i got into our pool yesterday for the first time and it was in the 90s!
Post a Comment