Colin and Lori--you just make the cutest babies (well, next to mine, of course). Those teaser pictures were darling! I can't believe just how grown up Mia and Jack are...boy, how time flies!
Angie Penrose lives in the Seattle area. Her sister, Stacey Heaton, lives here. When Angie visits she offers a sweet deal. I love her style and am so very excited to see the rest of them soon I hope. We haven't had pictures taken as a family since Jackson was about 18 months.
Lori the picture are great! I especially love the one of Cole, he just has such a pure and angelic look on his face, so so sweet. I am excited for you to get the rest of them.
4 comments:
Colin and Lori--you just make the cutest babies (well, next to mine, of course). Those teaser pictures were darling! I can't believe just how grown up Mia and Jack are...boy, how time flies!
wow! those are amazing? who is the photographer?
Angie Penrose lives in the Seattle area. Her sister, Stacey Heaton, lives here. When Angie visits she offers a sweet deal. I love her style and am so very excited to see the rest of them soon I hope. We haven't had pictures taken as a family since Jackson was about 18 months.
Lori the picture are great! I especially love the one of Cole, he just has such a pure and angelic look on his face, so so sweet. I am excited for you to get the rest of them.
Post a Comment