Here we have his sweet boy face, such a little boy still. I can't believe he will be potty trained and off to preschool this year. He knows way more than I give him credit for. He just doesn't show it off as much as his sister. Note the bruise on his forehead. It turned into a bit of a black eye. He got it when....
he was spitting in my new Christmas boots. I yelled, "Don't spit in my boots!" He turned quickly, tripped over another shoe and collided with the corner of the molding on the door. I felt really bad about yelling at him. I think it frightened him and that is why he was moving so fast. Yelling is never good unless they are about to be hit by a car.
Here we have his spitting face. He is into that lately and I can't stand it!
4 comments:
Jack is adorable and I am with you on his kissy lips! I think your kiddos have the best lips! I was hoping Asher would get those lips from his daddy, but alas... He did get blue eyes though, so I feel really lucky about that.
I loved his words in the Christmas Eve video . His Jacksonese can not be beat!
PS, I just clicked on the top photo of Jack and full-size, he totally looks just like Elliot!
I was just thinking that same thing about Jack looking like Elliot in that last picture! He is so adorable and has such a cute little personality!!
Any Jack face is a cute face.
And, concerning our earlier hair conversation, I really like the cut you have in the family picture on your blog header.
Post a Comment