Saturday, January 3, 2009

Better Late Than Never



Trying to keep Cole warm. They were giving away
these gloves to we grabbed a pair and put them on
Cole.


Our friends



Here the kids are having a ride.


I know, we are well past Thanksgiving BUT I do not want to miss putting in on our blog. Someday I hope to publish it into a book so we have to keep up on certain things. We went to Dayton and stayed a few days with our wonderful close friends from medical school. The food was great, the company was fun and I can't wait to do it again!! We went to a little street festival downtown. It was sooooo cold but the kids had fun on the rides!! Jack and Mia had their first ferris wheel ride and loved that too. Colin and the kids helped rake leaves and love riding in the trailer of the mower. We went and saw Bolt and my kids are still talking about it.

1 comment:

De Oliveira's said...

That is so cool you hooked up with the harris'. It is great to see some familiar faces. Cool!