Monday, December 22, 2008

My cute kiddos!




I tried to get some shots of the kids after Church in their Christmas clothes and as you can see the individual pictures turned out nicely but the one of all three of them turned out a bit blurry. Oh how I want Santa to bring me a digital Rebel G for Christmas or something similar. I will try again next Sunday because I am making them wear the same thing. Since I didn't get a Christmas card out I am going to shoot for a new year letter and picture. I can't believe Christmas will be here in 2 days and a wake-up!! I think I am as excited as the kids!!

Mia is pointing to her tooth because she has a loose tooth already, at just 5 years old. Does that girl have to do everything early? I think it will be out by the end of the week. She wanted me to pull it today. Yikes!!! No thank you! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas with lots of love and cheer!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I love your pictures! Mia is so adorable! Valerie lost her first tooth (actually 2 the same day) in kindergarten. I am doing New Year cards too. In fact, I got some lovely snowflake cards and envelopes from Target for $2.08 that I think will be perfect ;-)

There is just no time this year to get anything done. I still keep thinking Christmas is a week away. My friend invited me over to her familys' Saturday and I was like "oh, is it a week earlier this year?" (I go every year)... sigh... wishful thinking.

I would like a digi SLR too... I know it is not going to happen, I will be lucky to get anything this year, but then again... that is how it has been every year for me since... birth, but it is ok. I am beginning to realize that I just need to want what I have and have no expectations. It is ok though, I have a baby, I remember last year going through my 4th miscarriage on the 15th of December. I got a truly wonderful Christmas gift in Asher.

Valerie got a Wii tonight from her dad. It is not true what they say about naughty-v-nice. More wishful thinking.

More on that later.

Lauren in GA said...

You have such great looking kiddos!

I hope Santa reads your blog and gets the camera for you!

rebeccaV said...

I LOVE the peach fuzz on Cole's head. That is so precious!! I didn't get any pics of Christmas clothes-Elliot was sick that day and I had to speak in church, so I was a little preoccupied!! Jack is such a little sweetie, sometimes I look at his pictures and am reminded of Elliot (like the one in this post:) )

Lindsey said...

Cute Pictures of the kids. I can't believe how big they are getting. They're not supposed to grow up so fast! We miss you guys and hope you're having fun!