Since I am up at 5:30am with Jack who has a cold passed to him by his sister, a baby who thinks he is done sleeping for the night and a cold of my own I thought I would post some more. I post so randomly but that is how my life goes.
We went to Lake Metro Farm Park with our friends, the Yonkers. This was our first year and certainly won't be our last. The kids had a great time! We first went in to see Santa. Jack likes the idea of Santa but wouldn't even look at him. So much for making this our Christmas picture. We then went on a carriage ride and then on to the workshop where the kids were able to choose from over 50 different wooden cutouts, sand them and then paint them with an elf. It was a very cold night so we had them bundled up. The kids even got to see how a cow is milked. They liked that a lot and Jack asked for a few days if he could go back. It certainly brought back memories of when I was a child and my aunt milking the cow. Being a kid was awesome. Not that milking a cow has a lot to do with Santa. We had a great time with great friends.
4 comments:
Great pictures! Your children are so gorgeous. I really enjoyed the neon glasses, too...they add that extra something ;)
Glad to hear that Grandpa is not the only old man Jack is coy about. But that's all in the past. Last time I saw him he warmed right up and was quite lovable - and I love him - all of them actually. I love the blogs as they help us stay in their lives. Now the trick is to get them to read our blog regularly.
Thanks for your great posts.
Grandpa Croshaw
Hello Croshaw Family!! Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas!! Hopefully you are all well! Your kids are getting so big!
Love,
Justin and Jess Cranney
That looks so fun!! I love it when I discover some place like that to take the kids, where they actually have a good time!! I love that picture of Jack getting as far away as possible from Santa-that is so cute!!
Post a Comment