Monday, December 15, 2008

My baby is 4 months




Speaking of time flying, read the previous post to understand, Cole is 4 months now. It seems he has reached milestones so much sooner than Jack or Mia. I think that is just because time is moving more quickly this time around. He is such a great baby, a bit needy but if he wasn't I would be missing out. He gives some great belly laughs now. Mia seems to be the one to get the best laughs from him. I hope I can get it on video soon.

He has settled into a routine and I seem to be more in tune with it. It's about to change I am sure. His appointment went well and he did great with his shots. He will occasionally go a long stretch at night without waking to eat but not always. It is getting better, thankfully. I do love to snuggle with him early in the morning though. He is just about as long as his bassinet and he still loves to be swaddled. His talking has gotten high pitches and he likes to squeel sometimes. If I do it back to him he will copy me. He has such a sweet face and loves to be kissed.

Mia adores him more and more each day. He will watch her until she looks at him and then he gives his incredible gummy grin to her. She loves to get him to talk and laugh. She is my big helper. Jack is becoming more and more interested and is very gentle with Cole. I love to listen to him talk to Cole, "He's my baby brofer."

Cole weighed in at 15 lbs. 3 oz. He is not as big as my other babies but seems to be pretty long in the arms and body. He's a sweet guy and such a sweet blessing! (I wish the last picture wasn't blurry.)

7 comments:

rebeccaV said...

Little Cole is so adorable!! I think he looks a lot like Colin in that picture of him and Colin sleeping, but other times I can see you in him. He seems like such a sweet little baby...I can't believe I am going to have another one in a month, it's so crazy!! I LOVE that first picture of Jack, what a little ham!! I love that he acts like his cast is a camera, that is hilarious!! Like you said, he has a great imagination!! We miss you guys!! Can't wait for you to move back!!

David and Debby said...

you have such adorable kids!!! wish i could hug them all. can you believe christmas is next week? i really miss all of you. xoxoxo

Janelle said...

He looks just like Colin in the first picture. It's very cute! I have lots of pictures of Julie asleep on Ben or Ben's dad like that. I love them.

Jessica said...

Wow! 4 months already??? It goes by way too fast. That makes Ryann three months and that is just not right! :) Have a wonderful holiday!

David and Debby said...

Lori, I am so impressed with how in-tune you are with the kids. What a bond you are establishing with them, which will pay off big-time down the road.
I really appreciate that my grandkids have such great moms.
David

Leslie said...

I can't believe how much Cole has changed. He looks like a different baby...and a lot more like Jack! Time does fly. I hope I get to see you guys again soon. Love and miss you!

Jason and Dana said...

Man Cole is so adorable!!! I especially love his blonde fuzz!! What a cute guy. And Eva was the same way with Santa!! We talk about him and she likes him in theory...just not in person, that's why Jason is always in the Santa pictures with her! Ha.