This is a bit overdue but where has the time gone? With Christmas coming I feel swamped. I am sure everyone does. It has been more fun this year with the kids understanding more. I get excited just as much as they do. We are really loving the lights and it gets dark here so early we get to see them often.
Jack had his cast removed last week, the tenth actually. When we had the cast put on the doctor said he would walk funny after it was taken off but I didn't expect crawling. He crawled for about a day and a half then limped tiny steps the next day. The limping continues but his stride has lengthened. He turns his foot out which causes him to step to the side a bit so he walks sideways. He is not running on it yet. He is still climbing. Imagine that. He developed a callus on his big tow from walking on it. I am so happy that the cast is off. It was so awkard!! Because the cast was waterproof they were able to take it off, he said the saw tickled, and they taped it together and gave it to him. He likes to play with it and seems to have some attachment. I picked it up to move it and he quickly spoke up to let me know that was his cast! He pretends to take pictures with it. I really don't know why he thinks it is a camera of any sort but at least he has an imagination.
No comments:
Post a Comment