

I have been thinking a lot about when Jack was a baby and how much harder it seemed to be than it does now. I am finding that despite what so many people have told me the transition to 2 was much harder than the transition to 3. Crazy, I know. I suppose it is different for everyone. I just can't believe how my boys look so alike. Jack hardly looks like he was when he was a baby and Cole looks just Jack did. So, who do you think is Jack and who do you think is Cole?
13 comments:
Well, at first I thought the first one was Cole, and the second was Jack, but then I looked at the picture of Cole on your sidebar, and I think that the first one is Jack and the second one is Cole.
Yep, I'm with Janelle...first one's Jack, the second one is Cole. But it's so funny that they look so much alike....shouldn't be such a surprise seeing that your babies work from the template. :-)
It amazes us just how much Josiah and Laney look alike...especially when we stick Laney in something that Josiah wore as a baby.
First Jack second Cole? All I know is they both look edibile!
The only reason I know is because the blankie is the one in the picture of cole next to this poat... the second one is cole, but he is jack's twin.
I am thinking that this is way easier than it was 12 years ago too... but then again, I was way young and in college then. I don't know if we will ever get to three (but I can not take birth control, so this will be fun), but I am loving life right now outside work.
above from crystal, val's friend was signed in.
I thought the same thing with #3 Lori! Althought Lilia is the easiest baby ever, so I know that has something to do with it.
I remember seeing that picture of Cole before, so I knew it was him. They look a ton alike! What sweet boys....
so i showed bryce the pictures of cole the other day from a previous post and i told him to guess who's baby it was. he said, "that looks like jack croshaw." right on. amazing how they look alike, huh? anyway, i think the more kids you have, the easier it gets! i have felt practically no transition to 4! its hard to imagine life without annabelle! how is mia with cole?
Here's how my thought process went: "First one's totally Jack. No wait, it's Cole. No, Jack! Or Cole! AAAAAA"
I think Jack is #1, Cole #2. Final answer.
My thought process was the same as Abby's. I'm thinking Jack is #1, too, but they look so much alike!! As for adjusting to babies, Grace was definitely my hardest adjustment-but Elliot was such a good baby and Grace wasn't...
Jack is the first pix and Cole is the second. My heart just melts to look at them. I know they are gifts from God every night I put them to bed and they are no longer saying my name over and over. No, really, they are such precious angels.
before i read any i thought jack #1, cole #2. they are so so precious. wish i could be there to hug and kiss them right now.
Who cares, they are both super cute! You are a lucky lady.
Lori, hello! My goodness, it was so fun to see your site and your beautiful children. I found the link to your site on Maya's blog. Congratulations on your new baby. I too have a new baby, she's two months old. Please check out my new blog, www.kvarnstrandfamily.blogspot.com
Laura (Thackray) Kvarnstrand
Post a Comment