Wednesday, July 30, 2008
I think my water broke
I called Colin at work tonight, about 11pm because I needed to email some pictures to our insurance company. I couldn't find the email address nor the card it was written on, by him, so I called. Since we have been talking about how great it would be to have the baby next week I wanted to be tricky. When he answered I calmly said, "I think, I think my water broke." Of course he said, "REALLY!" I had to say, "No, not really." He said it was not funny. I laughed pretty hard though. He wasn't mad and I told him that if it made him feel any better I wet myself a bit because I was laughing so hard. Any pregnant woman knows this is not uncommon especially this late in pregnancy right? I am still laughing a bit, thankfully not wetting though. Ahhh, I just LOVE being pregnant. I promised I would never do that again. Now, if my water broke tonight he wouldn't belive me would he?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I almost just woke up Matt- naughty, naughty Lori. I have a trick for that wet fun. Stand up and finish laughing or sneezing or coughing... with legs crossed. I hate that part.
Anyway- we are going to see you soon- if we see Cole too, that would be just fine~
You Stinker!!! I fell for it when I read the title! :)
BRAT! I just scanned the page, I didn't expect an update. I walked away all excited thinking, "how long should I wait until I call" and then sat down to read....your naughty little thing!
Oh, I fell for it, too, when I opened your page...but then thought "why would she be updating her blog if her water broke?" LOL!
I've been thinking a lot about you and wish that the next couple of weeks pass fast. :-)
Hahahahahaha, that was great Lori.
hahaha... im sorry it didnt really.. and good job on the pic frame!
I thought it was definitely funny. I was thinking same as Jessi - what's she doing on her blog if her water just broke??? I'm so excited for your new place. I'll come see it soon. :o)
Post a Comment