Thursday, July 31, 2008

And were in...

We closed on our house today. I can't believe it actually came together. Colin loaded and unloaded a few loads of stuff, I cleaned the kitchen, Colin cleaned up the basement. It wasn't dirty just spider webs and dust. The kids got out their sleeping bags we took over and made a tent to play in. Before we knew it it was after 8 and the kids really needed to go to bed. They didn't get out of bed one time. I will make a trip or two over with some very light loads and do some more cleaning. The fridge will be delivered tomorrow afternoon. They called today to say the range wouldn't be there until next week. I am not sure why we even bothered making sure that we purchased them last week in order to have them delivered tomorrow. Ahh, human error. I never do that!
Dana, your early induction for Lilia gives me hope. I just can't believe how miserable I am. I can't even let the poor kids sit on my lap. I really wouldn't feel that bad if my feet didn't always ache.
Sorry about the last post. That was mean and I didn't do it to trick anyone, just tell about Colin.

3 comments:

Amy said...

yea! congrats on getting into the house.... use that last bit of energy to get settled.... ALMOST TIME!!!!

Anonymous said...

It wasn't mean! It was AWESOME!!! You know me, I LOVE a good prank. Just don't do it again!

PS. Welcome to the ranks!

abby and jacob said...

Congrats on the house! Make sure you rest every now and then. Good luck with deliverying early!