Colin had the day off of work and it was a great day to take the kids to the pool. Mia has really taken off and pretty much taught herself to swim.
Jackson thinks he was born to be a fish and scares the lifeguards to death with his version of how to swim. I have learned that as long as he can touch he is okay. It took some time for me to get used to it and I have to really watch him.
They both do a great version of a belly flop but we couldn't get Jack to do it.
4 comments:
I wish you would have gotten video of jack doing his drowning act, it's priceless. Mia, I am so proud of you, you are doing such a great job with your swimming. Great pictures of the kids.
Wow! Mia can really swim! I love the videos and I always love swimming pictures...the water looks so crisp and blue :)
Oh, how fun! We've taken Josiah to the pool and to the beach and he seems to be fearless, ready to jump in whether we're ready or not. :-)
Glad to hear that your BP is back down....not too much longer. Can't wait to see pics and hear how the "older kids" like him.
i hopw we can go swimming when i am there. can't wait to see cole. i love seeing them in the water. xo grandma
Post a Comment