Well I wish I had some exciting baby news to blog about but my appointment only proved that the baby is head down which I already knew. My doctor said he would be around 7 pounds. I will be surprised if he is much more than that. Thankfully I just have small babies! Over the next few weeks I hope I dilate then he will enduce me about August 14th. He will check me again in 2 weeks but I will see him weekly. I am certainly hoping that in two weeks I am at least a 3 and somewhat effaced like I was with Jack. Time will tell.
5 comments:
Good luck with everything. This last trimester has started out rough for me. All of a sudden, I can't breath or bend over. I hope in two weeks things are moving forward for you. Have you decided on a name?
You should ask for August 13...then Cole and Josiah could share a birthday. :-) Hope you're feeling well aside from feeling a little disappointed that Cole hasn't made any "progress". During my last appointments with Alayna, I asked not to be "checked" b/c I didn't want to be disappointed if no progress had been made. :-)
Yeah!!! This just means you are closer...even if that means NOT CLOSE ENOUGH!!!! I miss you, wish I could see you all pregnant and glowing! (don't say you aren't because I know you are) Love ya...
Hmmph. It is still really exciting! Hopefully in 2 weeks you will be like- he's coming soon! Actually, my next appointment is the day after that, so I will remember that for sure.
I have been wondering, what help do you need in the new house? Matt and I could come up the weekend after next and help unpack and all that fun.
Also- in the picture below, Jackson's head looks JUST LIKE Matt's sleeping head. Strangely enough, I never thought Colin and Matt looked alike, but since Jack looks like Colin and that little sleeping guy looks like Matt, I suppose they must! ;-)
Oh, I have doubles of an outfit I am sending you pictures of- I like it, but it is really cutesy and I know some people are not into super cutesy for boys, so let me know if you like it. I like super-cutesy until about age one, then its stripes and polos.
Your so close you can almost smell the amniotic fluid. Now if only you can get some closure on the whole streamlining of the bedtime routine thing down. Hang in there.
Post a Comment