
We have really been enjoying the hot weather lately. We went to the pool today for a few hours. I was exhausted and I think the kids are too. One day I was particularly tired and while the kids watched a movie I went upstairs to take a short nap. Mia wakes me when it's over and I only do it if I am desperatly tired. I seem to be tired more so as of late. I slept just about 45 minutes when Colin called and I headed down stairs and this is what I saw. Mia said that Jack kept falling asleep and she kept trying to keep him awake, I can see that now. At some point he fell over and landed in her lap. It was very sweet!
5 comments:
That is simply adorable :)
Oh, and I saw the pictures of he hand, foot and mouth disease. The blisters were really big!
I cannot believe how big they are getting!!! Mia looks like a real girl now, no more baby face. (well, just enough to kiss)
try to get some sleep:-) hope jack is feeling better!
Mia looks so sweet in this picture, not that she doesn't always look so sweet. What a good big sister to let her brother sleep on her lap and what a good little girl to let her mommy take a nap.
Your kids are so cute! You look like you have a ball with them. Hope things are going well.
Post a Comment