Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day Weekend



A bit of the activities we did over the weekend with and without Daddy. I guess I am really the lucky one who gets to participate in all the events while Colin has to work or while the kids are at the babysitters. I do feel very blessed to be a wife and mom of such a great man and such wonderful kids.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute pregnant!
love & miss you so much!!!

Lauren in GA said...

You LOOK GREAT!!!!

I hope he had a Happy Father's Day!!!

With you for a wife, how could he not?

Amy said...

wait, girls have drama/??? why did no one warn us??? you guys look like you are having a great time!

rebeccaV said...

You look so good, being so close to your due date and all!! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!

Jessi said...

Aren't you just so cute pregnant?! Only 2 months left!

I can't believe how much the kids have grown....you have such a beautiful family.