We are so thankful that an answer to all our prayers has come!! Colin was offered an ER residency at the hospital he currently works at. A year ago I had the impression that an opportunity would be presented to us. Over the past few weeks I have been reminded of that and have thought that this would be a good time for it to be revealed. Always, when you least expect it the Lord gives you your opportunity and now we have ours. Of course there were times when we thought it might not happen and wondered what we would do. We are just so grateful!!
11 comments:
Congratulations Lori! I was just reading a few of your posts about how hard this has been and then this post came up! I'm really happy for you, it's hard when things are up in the air...
BTW-This is Christy Grigg from Bburg and I found your link on the Bronson's blog. I was so excited to see how you guys are doing and your kids are gorgeous and SOOO fun to watch and read about. It sounds like life is good and busy. Congrats on the upcoming baby too!
We have a blog and I would love to send you an invite to it if you are interested. Just send me an email at christy1826@gmail.com. Love, Christy
Congrats guys! I hope this turns out to be the best residency ever, and kudos for not having to move again, esp. with a baby so near! Miss you guys, and so glad to hear this news!!
I was so sad for you guys when you lost the opportunity that you really wanted. But now I can be so happy for you AND for me. Isn't life great. :)
WHEW!!!!!! I am so happy for you! The added benefit is NO MOVING!!!!! Yeah, so let's plan a visit for sure!!! I love you TONS. Congrats to Colin!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Many, many congrats!
Oh lori, i am so happy for you guys. Now you can stop stressin' about it, right? Are you excited to stay there? Are you going to look for a house? Good to hear from you!
Congrats! But why does it always have to be so tricky??
Wow Lori!! I was just looking at your baby count down thing, and you have less than 8 weeks!!!! How crazy is that?!?! It's flow by!! For me at least, I'm sure you've been ready for him to come for the last month or two. :)
Congratulations Lori!! I'm glad we get to keep you here for a little longer!!!
Congratulations. I'm so glad you guys are staying around here a little bit longer.
Congratulations! I know that is a huge relief to know where you'll be spending the next few years...and in what specialty. Randy also considered ER, he really enjoyed it.
And Cheers to no moving!
Post a Comment