Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Oh, how we love to paint!







It was a very boring day in April. The kids were super bored and if they didn't have something to do I was going to go crazy. Colin first supervised them, they made a mess and then they started again and I led them to this mess. They had quite the time! Colin was so sweet and cleaned up this mess too. However I did find paint on the chairs a few days later. Thank goodness for washable paint and really, Crayola, by far, has the best washable paint, markers and other things. Ya get what ya pay for!

3 comments:

rebeccaV said...

I love the little mermaid panties!! Let me guess who painted the J on Jack...

Lauren in GA said...

Great Pictures! I love it when my kids have fun like that....and my husband cleans it up ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow you are such a good mom!! You let you babies have fun