Monday, April 21, 2008

Before you watch...

a little warning about this video of my silly kids. Mia uses the actual word for the male anatomy. If you think you might be offended please don't watch but we think it is pretty dang funny! Mia made this song up by herself and sang it the whole time she was in the tub. I think it is time for them to start bathing separately which only means more work for Colin and me.

6 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I see a future in song writing for Mia! I loved her, "Wiggle and Float" song. She has a true talent. :)


And I thought her comment to her brother to get off because she could feel, "you know", was HILARIOUS!

Jessi said...

We've taught Josiah the appropriate word for his "male part"...and we, too, think it's pretty funny to hear him say it...but that IS what it is. :-)

Crystal said...

I find it truly funny. I think using correct terms is the way to go, but with the girl "part" it is more difficult. I have some pretty funny memories from the kids I nannied for this summer. Timmy and his "part" man... 4 year old boys are fun, fun, fun.

rebeccaV said...

That is hilarious!! I love Mia's song! We teach our kids the anatomically correct names too. Grace, Elliot, and Maggie still all bathe together in our big tub in my bathroom on occasion. But Grace showers a lot in the morning by herself. She showers every day because she doesn't wipe very well ;-) I have been thinking the same thing about them not bathing together anymore. So much work...

Unknown said...

You inevitably reach a time when your kids should no longer be bathing together... you know, like when they're twenty five or something. I don't think you need to worry that much about Mia and Jack, they look like they are having a lot of fun together. Mia is so cute with her wiggle song, what a crack up!

Unknown said...

Sorry, the above comment was actually from me, Amanda:)