Friday, May 30, 2008

If you are up for a good cry...

You have to watch the movie, P.S. I Love You. Colin was working tonight so I watched it and cried without shame! Of course, my life is a bit stressful as of late but sometimes crying is what I need to get rid of it. I actually really liked the movie and the message I got out if it is not to take what you have for granted, live your life and be as happy as you can without "waiting" for the next and better phase. Also, let the little things go between you and your spouse because really, they aren't important but loving each other and showing each other that love is what is important. So, get that pint of Ben and Jerry's and sit and have a great cry! I didn't have the Ben and Jerry's though.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I keep wanting to see that every time I see a preview, but I really don't need a good cry. It seems if I start down that road, it is oh-so-hard to turn back. I tend to wallow in a good cry and experience it totally for days.

I loved Bridges of Madison County back in the day and I think I was messed up for a few days at least. I watched that when I was pregnant with Valerie.

I do want to watch it though, regardless.

Lauren in GA said...

I saw it on a Girls' Night Out and we were all bawling like babies!


I came home and hugged Mike and declared my undying, eternal love for him. I love Chick Flicks :)

Anonymous said...

it was a nice girl movie...wohoo for chick flicks