

Mia just adored holding her new cousin.
Going to Pocatello was just what we needed. I love going to our parents homes and being "taken care of". I don't know how much they appreciate it but for me it is such a great time to not feel like I have to do everything because I don't. It was such a great time. We stayed in Pocatello for the whole vacation, saw some friends and are amazed at the growth and how things have changed in just 5 years. It was great to be with family. Abby, who lives in DC was there to have her tonsills out and recover and Dana and Jason with their 3 kids, currently live there too. We seemed to pass around a cold bug while there. Debby was sick in bed for a day and her cou
gh lingered for days after that. I started getting sick Saturday night and by Monday I was miserable! I just wanted to take Nyquil and die in bed until I was over it. Since I couldn't do that I took Tylenol and Sudafed. I had so much junk in my chest in the morning I would have to get in the shower right away just so it would loosen and I could stop coughing. I would also have to take a bath at night to relax my chest enough to go to sleep. If I never eat a cherry menthol cough drop again in my life I will be so happy! Finally on Wednesday I began to feel a bit better but I still called my doctor to see if I could take some Mucinex. That helped so much as well as the antibiotics. I was much better Thursday for the flight home. The priesthood blessing was of course the most helpful. I was so grateful that I was sick when Colin, Abby, David and Debby were able to help out and do all of the work for me. It really was so much fun and very relaxing.
gh lingered for days after that. I started getting sick Saturday night and by Monday I was miserable! I just wanted to take Nyquil and die in bed until I was over it. Since I couldn't do that I took Tylenol and Sudafed. I had so much junk in my chest in the morning I would have to get in the shower right away just so it would loosen and I could stop coughing. I would also have to take a bath at night to relax my chest enough to go to sleep. If I never eat a cherry menthol cough drop again in my life I will be so happy! Finally on Wednesday I began to feel a bit better but I still called my doctor to see if I could take some Mucinex. That helped so much as well as the antibiotics. I was much better Thursday for the flight home. The priesthood blessing was of course the most helpful. I was so grateful that I was sick when Colin, Abby, David and Debby were able to help out and do all of the work for me. It really was so much fun and very relaxing.
2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time, or at least the kids did. It really does suck to be sick when you're pregnant. It always takes so much longer to get over it. I am so glad you had family there to take care of you and the kids. There is a lot to say for having family near by, I'm not sure when we will get the chance to experience that again.
I am so sorry you were sick. That is so lousy...especially while pregnant!
I love the pictures! It looks like Mia will be great with the new baby! :)
Post a Comment